- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1458 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Set in the heart of the Hanwell Fields development we are pleased to offer this coach house styled apartment. Suiting a mixture of lifestyles for both the professional or just as your first home it is set up to move straight into !
Accessed to the front via your own private entrance hall you take the stairs immediately to the first floor. The large lounge dining room measures 19'0" x 17'06" oozes light & space not normally associated with apartments. You have ample space to accommodate larger pieces of furniture. Solid wooden flooring is laid throughout and there are triple uPVC double glazed windows to both the front & rear.
From the lounge dining area you have an open plan style design giving access into the kitchen. Separated by the peninsular breakfast bar and offers integral appliances that include a Neff electric oven and inset four ring gas hob. Further appliance includes the washing machine. There is also a larder cupboard.
The double bedroom ( 12'10" x 8'10") is set to the front of the home and benefits from having fitted double wardrobe along one wall and recess to the other. The bathroom is a three piece white suite and has panelled bath with tiled surrounds and Mira power shower over. There is an opaque uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
No.31 benefits from its own parking space which is off road which is accessed from the side via a secure gate. This in turn leads into the integral garage. ( 17'09" x 9'09") and has power & light connected. The courtesy door gains access back into the hallway.
Hanwell Fields is an established development boasting a wealth of amenities. These include a parade of shops incorporating the Co Op store with extended opening hours. A dentist, hair salon, and a selection of hot food outlets. The local bus service runs into the Banbury town centre where you will find a more extensive retail experience with the Castle Quay Shopping Centre.
For the commuter you have access onto Junction 11 of the M40 taking you to both London & the North. Banbury's own manline railway station has daily routes to both London Marylebone & Birmingham International
LEASEHOLD 89 YEARS . CURRENT MAINTENENCE CHARGE 67.00 PER MONTH APPROX.
From the Banbury Cross proceed north out of the town on the warwick Road A4260. Passing over one small rounabout and then taking the right hand exit athe second LARGE roundabout. This takes you onto Dukes Meadow Drive. At the next roundabout turn right onto Usher Drive, pass theough the speed chicane and as you bear left No.31 will be found immediately on your left.
Property Advertised by: Maxwells Estate Agents Ltd, 2 Banbury Road, Chipping Warden, Banbury, OX17 1LF
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Woodstock Library - Hensington Road, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, OX20 1JL (15.92 miles)
* Middleton Cheney Library - Main Road, , OX17 2PD (3.82 miles)
* Piano Lessons - Gullicott Lane, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 1HQ (0.80 miles)
* Brackley Library - Manor Road, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13 6AJ (9.69 miles)
* Neithrop Library - Woodgreen Avenue, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0AT (1.26 miles)
* Variety Food Store - 175 Warwick Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1AS (0.94 miles)
* Megha Wines - 64 Ferriston, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1XE (0.42 miles)
* Tesco Stores - 8 Lockheed Close, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1LX (0.90 miles)
* Vitis Country Wines - 31 Miller Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0QX (1.01 miles)
* Aldi - Ruscote Avenue, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 2GU (0.86 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* snapdragon chinese takeaway - unit7 hanwell sq, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1ER (0.67 miles)
* Fairway Fish Bar - 33 The Fairway, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0RR (0.77 miles)
* Wobbly Wheel - Warwick Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 1JJ (0.26 miles)
* Subway - Rotary Way, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1ER (0.63 miles)
* Mobile Catering - 4 Alfriston Place, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 1XT (0.24 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk