- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1421 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The ONE BEDROOM Hurley has everything that a STARTER HOME should have. With the OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM, quality FITTED KITCHEN, DOUBLE MASTER BEDROOM and SEPARATE BATHROOM in conjunction with all our schemes to help you get on the property ladder we've covered everything! Come and talk to us today to see how we can get you moving.RoomsFirstKitchen/Living (2804.00 x 5404.00 mm)Master Bedroom (3326.00 x 2756.00 mm)Bathroom (2055.00 x 1835.00 mm)About BluebellHave the lifestyle you always dreamed of at Bluebell, a stunning development of one, two, three and four bedroom homes offering the best in modern living. All homes benefit from the latest in energy efficiency and offer allocated parking, some with a garage. Bluebell is part of an exciting regeneration scheme of the local area to improve the local economy.LeisureNuneaton benefits from a great choice of leisure activities to suit all the family, local pubs, restaurants, wine bars, cinemas, golf clubs and leisure centres, in fact everything you could need for you and your family.EducationTheres an excellent choice of schools and colleges nearby. Camphill Primary School, Stockingford Infant and Junior School, St Paul's CofE, and Croft Junior School are less than a mile away. Manor Park Community School & Specialist Arts College, Alderman Smith School, Hartshill School, Etone Technology Language Vocational College, are just some of the great secondary schools located by Bluebell.ShoppingThe area is currently undergoing vast regeneration and with the success of the recently opened multi-million pound Ropewalk Shopping Centre, Nuneaton has repositioned itself as a thriving retail centre and is now in the top twenty retail locations in the Midlands.TransportIn recent times Nuneaton has largely become a commuter town enjoying easy access to the motorway networks and rail links. Bluebell is centrally located near to the M6, M69 and M42 motorways with direct links to Leicester, Birmingham and Coventry. Air travel is easily accessed at both Coventry Airport and Birmingham International Airport.HealthThere's a health centre, dental practice and pharmacy all located close to Bluebell for those day to day medical enquiries. For more urgent medical attention, visit George Eliot Hospital which is a short drive away from home.Opening HoursOpen Daily 10am - 5pmDirectionsFrom M6 J3 take A444 towards Nuneaton follow the ringroad B4114 to Tuttle Hill, left onto Arrow Rd, cont. onto Queen Elizabeth Rd. From M69 J1 turn onto A5 to Hinkley, left onto the A47 to Nuneaton follow the ringroad to B4114 to Tuttle Hill, left onto Arrow Rd, cont. onto Queen Elizabeth Rd. From M42 exit J10 to A5. Turn right on to B114, left onto Arrow Rd to Queen Elizabeth Road.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Bluebell, Queen Elizabeth Road, Nuneaton, CV10 9BS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bedworth Heath Library - Heath Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0BN (3.90 miles)
* Atherstone Library - Long Street, Atherstone, Warwickshire, CV9 1AX (4.05 miles)
* De Montfort University - Mill Lane, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 7DR (16.87 miles)
* Loughborough University - Ashby Road, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 3TT (20.65 miles)
* Etone College - Leicester Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 6AA (1.86 miles)
* Spar - 1-7 Trafford Drive, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 9LP (0.52 miles)
* Little Shop - 123 Cedar Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, cv109de (0.36 miles)
* Heart of England Co-operative - 2 Copper Beech Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 9FB (0.36 miles)
* Hounch Wood Wine - 27 Meldrum Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 8HS (0.51 miles)
* Iceland Foods - 2 Queens Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 5JW (0.96 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Sunnyside Inn - Northumberland Avenue, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 8ER (0.74 miles)
* Tiffins - 9 Trafford Dr, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 9LP (0.50 miles)
* Nicks Fish & Chips - 9 Trafford Drive, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 9LP (0.51 miles)
* Tony S Cafe - 2 Eadie Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 8JA (0.48 miles)
* Rising Sun - Church Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV13 6NN (0.42 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk