- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1415 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A very well appointed good sized modern ground floor flat having superb views towards the sea and Welsh Hills. The accommodation includes good sized lounge with dining area, kitchen/breakfast room, double bedroom, bathroom. Communal gardens, designated parking space.
A very well appointed good sized modern ground floor flat with gas central heating and double glazing and having superb views towards the sea and Welsh Hills. The accommodation comprising hall with good sized store cupboard, good sized lounge with dining area and double glazed patio door. Well appointed kitchen/breakfast room with oven and hob. There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a refitted tiled bathroom with shower to bath. Outside there are communal well kept gardens and parking space.
Accommodation Details Comprise
Communal entrance door with security system and communal hall giving access to private entrance door with security eye.
With marble effect black and white tiled floor, telephone link to main entrance door, good sized walk in cloaks/store cupboard with light.
Lounge: 19' max. x 11' 10" ( 5.79m max. x 3.61m )
With feature fire surround with composite marble inset and hearth, double panelled radiator, dimmer switch, double glazed picture window and double glazed patio door giving access to paved patio and communal gardens and superb views towards the sea and North Wales Hills.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 13' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.04m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen/breakfast room having units with oak effect doors, complimentary tiled work surfaces in beige and comprising single drainer one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboards, further range of one double and three single doored base units with integral Algor electric hob and extractor hood above. Algor oven, two tall larder cupboards, one double and five single doored wall units, double glazed window above sink unit, decorative tiled floor, beige and floral wall tiling, single panelled radiator.
Bedroom: 15' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window which overlooks well kept communal gardens and with superb beyond to the sea. Double panelled radiator, mirrored sliding doored wardrobes.
Having white suite with panelled bath with Triton shower and curtain, pedestal wash basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, Ivory coloured marble effect wall tiling and complimentary floor tiling.
There are very well kept communal lawned gardens with well kept flower and shrub borders. In addition there is a designated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Property Advertised by: Jones & Chapman, 108 Wallasey Road, Wallasey, CH44 2AE
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Holy Cross Catholic Primary School - Gautby Road, Birkenhead, Merseyside, CH41 7DU (2.31 miles)
* Egremont Primary School - Church Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 8AF (1.68 miles)
* Liverpool John Moores University - Byrom Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 3AF (3.42 miles)
* Bootle Library - 220 Stanley Road, Bootle, Merseyside, L20 3EN (2.86 miles)
* Weatherhead High School - Breck Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH44 3HS (1.51 miles)
* Lewis Family Butchers - 257 Seabank Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 1HE (0.63 miles)
* Slimming World - Grove Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 0JA (0.38 miles)
* Mount Pleasant Stores - 34 Mount Pleasant Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5EW (0.48 miles)
* Co Operative Food - Victoria Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 2JD (0.49 miles)
* Julu Stores - 23 Rowson Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5AR (0.46 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Lucky Star - 13 Rowson Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 5AR (0.46 miles)
* The Goldern Sunrise - 137 Mount Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 9JS (0.09 miles)
* Tallulahs - 122 Victoria Road, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 9LD (0.38 miles)
* Phils Fish & Chip Shop - 76 Albion Street, Wallasey, Merseyside, CH45 9JH (0.07 miles)
* The Side Door Restaurant - 29a Hope Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1 9BQ (0.58 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk