- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1453 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
A WELL PRESENTED ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH GARAGE IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS
Hall * Lounge * Kitchen * bathroom * double bedroom * warm air heating * double glazing * garage * communal gardens and parking
A one bedroom ground floor flat located in this popular residential development convenient for local amenities. The property offers well presented accommodation with the benefit of double glazing and warm air heating and is approached via a secure communal hallway with intercom entrance and stairs rising to all floors. Flat '8' is located on the ground floor and has front door opening to:
Having cupboard housing the 'Johnson & Starley' warm air heating boiler. Doors to accommodation and cupboard housing the hot and cold water tanks.
LIVING ROOM 10'6 x 15'2 (3.2m x 4.62m)
Double glazed window to the front and side and electric fire with decorative surround, coving to the ceiling and door to kitchen.
KITCHEN 10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)
Having a range of fitted base and wall units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and mixer tap and tiling to splash back areas. Integrated oven, electric hob, freestanding washing machine and fridge. Double glazed window to the side and coving to the ceiling.
DOUBLE BEDROOM 12'7 x 10'6 (3.84m x 3.2m)
Double glazed window to the front and coving to the ceiling.
BATHROOM 5'11 x 7'7 (1.8m x 2.31m)
Low level W.C., pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with shower over, ceramic tiled floor and double glazed window to the rear.
The property stands in well maintained gardens with ample parking facilities. At the rear of the development is a garage in a block.
GARAGE 6'3 x 18'2 (1.9m x 5.54m)
With up and over door to the front.
We are advised the property is Leasehold (subject to verification).
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS
All items of fixtures and fittings except those mentioned in these detailed sales particulars are excluded from the sale.
The Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
Whilst we as TEAM estate agents endeavour to ensure the accuracy of property details produced and displayed, we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixture and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Neither have we had sight of the legal documents to verify the Freehold or Leasehold status of any property. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor and/or Surveyor. A Buyer must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Items shown in photographs are not included; they may be available by separate negotiation.
The Data Protection Act 1998
THE PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Property Advertised by: Hollier Browne, 1880 Pershore Road, Birmingham, B30 3AS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Northfield Library - 77 Church Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B31 2LB (2.50 miles)
* Curzon Gateway - 36 Curzon Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 7AJ (5.20 miles)
* Aston University - Aston Triangle, Birmingham, West Midlands, B4 7ET (5.14 miles)
* Selly Oak Library - 669 Bristol Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B29 6AE (2.65 miles)
* Solihull Central Library - "" Homer Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3RG (5.32 miles)
* Costcutter Convenience Stores - 34 Bicknell Croft, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 5LY (0.60 miles)
* Biocare - 180 Lifford Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3NU (0.73 miles)
* The Cake Gallery - 11 Melchett Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3HG (0.83 miles)
* Parsons Store - 120 Parsons Hill, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3QP (0.43 miles)
* McColls - 19-23 Pound Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 5SB (0.49 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Walkabout Inn - 266a Broad Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2DS (0.44 miles)
* Messalla Merchant - 67 Peplins Way, Birmingham, West Midlands, B30 3NJ (0.36 miles)
* Khurams - 158 Yarningale Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 6ND (0.51 miles)
* Broad Lane Cafe - 301 Broad Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 5AF (0.36 miles)
* The Broad Lane Chippy - 303 Broad Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands, B14 5AF (0.35 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk