- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1513 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Enjoying sweeping sea views over Swansea Bay, this luxury apartment comprises of a double bedroom with fitted wardorbes, stylish bathroom, open plan kitchen/ living area with integrated appliances and floor to ceiling windows with juliet balcony making the most of the spectacular views. The property boasts the title of the tallest residential building in Wales and has allocated parking accompanied with 24hr consierge & impressive entrance lobby.
Wood door entrance into hallway. Ceiling spotlights and smoke alarm. Electric Radiator. Intercom. Storage cupboard housing hot water tank and electric box. Doors to:
OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ LIVING AREA 22'7 X 13'8 (6.88m X 4.17m)
Ceiling spotlights and extractor fan. A range of black gloss finish wall and base units with wood effect work tops. Stainless steel double sink and drainer with mixer tap. Stainless steel oven and grill with four ring hob and stainless steel splash back and extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/ and freezer.
Ceiling spotlights. Two electric radiators. UPVC double glazed windows from floor to ceiling with Juliet balcony. Aerial and telephone point.
BEDROOM 13'9 X 11'8 (4.19m X 3.56m)
Ceiling spotlights. UPVC double glazed window to front, overlooking Swansea Bay. Mirrored fitted wardrobes. Electric towel radiator. Telephone and aerial point.
Ceiling spotlights and extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Three piece suite comprising of low level W, .C., pedestal wash hand basin and side panel bath with over bath shower. Electric towel Radiator.
Property is currently tenanted and achieves 695 per calendar month.
The Meridian Tower can be found directly opposite our Marina showroom.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: C
VIEWING: Via vendors agents Dawsons Tel:
Unit A, Meridian Bay, Trawler Road, Swansea SA1 1PG
Property Advertised by: Dawsons, Unit A, Meridian Bay, Trawler Road, , SA1 1PG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Townhill Library - Powys Avenue, Swansea, Wales, SA1 6PH (1.40 miles)
* Sketty Primary School - Llwynmawr Close, Swansea, Wales, SA2 9HD (2.50 miles)
* West Glamorgan Archive Service - Oystermouth Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3SN (0.34 miles)
* Penlan Library - Heol Frank, Swansea, Wales, SA5 7AH (2.49 miles)
* City School Of Languages - 102 Walter Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 5QF (0.80 miles)
* Tesco Stores - Swansea Marina Albert Row, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3RA (0.39 miles)
* Simpson the Butchers - 8 Swansea Market, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3PQ (0.42 miles)
* Julian Graves - Unit 37A, St Davids Arcade, , Swansea, Wales, SA1 3QW (0.31 miles)
* Marina Stores Swansea - Unit 1 Abernethy Square, Swansea, Wales, SA1 1UH (0.29 miles)
* Market Place - 57b Swansea Market, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3PQ (0.42 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Cafe Fresco - Unit 3 , Swansea, Wales, SA1 3RD (0.26 miles)
* Quadrant Bus Station - , Swansea, Wales, SA1 1JA (0.32 miles)
* Tug & Turbot - Squire Court, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3XB (0.18 miles)
* Swansea Fresh Fish - Unit 5 Trawler Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 1XA (0.26 miles)
* Gallini Restaurant - 3 Trawler Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 1XA (0.26 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk