- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1413 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
AN UPPER FLOOR ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT FLAT IN THE CITY CENTRE
Offered to the market with no onward chain and situated in an ideal position within walking distance to the City centre is this purpose built 1 bedroom retirement apartment located on an upper floor with lift access.
The apartment itself comprises of a lounge/dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. However Homedee House provides a communal lounge, laundry room, a guest suite for visitors and a House Manager.
All the amenities of the City centre are on the doorstep, including excellent shops, market, library, pubs and restaurants.
The apartment has electric heating and provides the following accommodation:
Hall, stairs and landing.
with coved ceiling and storage cupboard.
LIVING ROOM 5.34m x 3.23m (17'6' x 10'7')
with double glazed window to front and night storage heater. 2 wall light points and TV point. Emergency pull cord. Opening to -
KITCHEN 2.29m x 1.65m (7'6' x 5'5')
with range of base and wall cabinets. Provision for electric cooker and tall fridge/freezer. Stainless steel single bowl single drainer sink. Tiled walls and extractor fan.
BEDROOM 4.28m x 2.66m + robes (14'1' x 8'9' +robes)
with 2 wall light points, double glazed window to front and night storage heater. Fitted wardrobes with folding doors.
BATHROOM 2.08m x 1.66m (6'10' x 5'5')
with tiled walls, coved ceiling, extractor fan and electric heater. Panelled bath with electric shower over; vanity unit with wash basin and cabinet under. WC.
Leasehold for 99 years from 1984.
Annual Service Charge - 1559.00 - equates to 29.98 per week.
Annual Ground Rent - 355.24
Minimum age requirement is 60 years.
Leaving the City centre via Northgate Street, turn left at the traffic lights into Canal Street and Homedee House will be found on the junction of Garden Lane, on the right.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Matthews Of Chester, 15 Lower Bridge Street, Chester, CH1 1RS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Bishops High Library - Vaughans Lane, Chester, Cheshire, CH3 5XF (1.39 miles)
* Abbeygate Student Accommodation - Victoria Rd, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 2AX (0.13 miles)
* Lache Library - Lache Park Avenue, Chester, Cheshire, CH4 8HR (1.48 miles)
* Chester Library - Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HQ (0.11 miles)
* Queen's Visitors Centre - The Lanyon Building University Road, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 1NN (5.66 miles)
* Francis Thomas - 74 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HT (0.11 miles)
* The Old Sweet Shop - 19 St. Werburgh Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2DY (0.23 miles)
* Sayer's Confectioners - 138 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HT (0.07 miles)
* Cheese Wedge - Chester Market Hall, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HH (0.17 miles)
* White House Farm - Stryt Isa, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HH (0.19 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* East Glory - 65 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HQ (0.05 miles)
* The Red Lion - 59 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HQ (0.08 miles)
* The Liverpool Arms - 79 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HQ (0.03 miles)
* Alexanders Jazz Theatre - 2 Rufus Court, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2JW (0.03 miles)
* Joseph Benjamin - 140 Northgate Street, Chester, Cheshire, CH1 2HT (0.03 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk