- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1414 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a spacious 1 bedroom, 2nd floor apartment for the over 55's, which has never been lived in, in a delightful apartment complex close to Hesketh Park, golf courses, public transport links, the Marine Lake, local amenities and Southport Town Centre.
Regency Court is located on the corner of Park Road West and Albert Road approximately 1 mile north east of Southport Town Centre.
Communal Entrance & Lounge
There is a high quality communal entrance with secure phone entry system leading to communal lounge with kitchen facilities, stairs and lifts to all floors.
Door entry system point, with storage cupboard and wall mounted electric heater.
23' 3'' x 12' 3'' (7.1m x 3.75m) Spacious lounge with dining area with carpets, electric wall heaters, high level electric sockets, television, satellite & telephone points, wiring for wall lights and uPVC double glazing window.
11' 1'' x 7' 8'' (3.38m x 2.37m) Containing a modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with associated work surfaces, 1 stainless steel sink, electric solid plate hob with extract hood over, integrated single oven with combination microwave, integrated fridge freezer, electric heater, tile splash backs, laminate flooring, recessed spotlights with uPVC double glazed window.
15' 9'' x 11' 9'' (4.81m x 3.6m) Spacious bedroom with high level electric sockets, electric heater, Television and telephone points and uPVC double glazed window.
7' 2'' x 6' 8'' (2.19m x 2.04m) Containing a modern 3 piece bathroom suite comprising of a low level dual flush WC, hand basin with mixer tap and a bath with shower over, a range of storage cupboards with a mirror, wall tiles, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail, electric heater and an emergency pull cord.
Property Advertised by: Cockwill & Co, 34 Botanic Road, Churchtown, Southport, PR9 7NG
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Liverpool John Moores University - 98 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 5UZ (17.05 miles)
* Ainsdale Library - Liverpool Avenue, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 3NE (5.07 miles)
* So Talented - Lord Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR8 1NT (0.91 miles)
* Liverpool School Of Tropical Medicine - Pembroke Place, Liverpool, Merseyside, L3 5QA (17.20 miles)
* Ormskirk Library - Burscough Street, Ormskirk, Lancashire, L39 2EN (7.42 miles)
* Spar - 1 Saunders Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0HR (0.42 miles)
* Delicious Sandwich Bar - 36 Hesketh Drive, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 7JG (0.62 miles)
* Vanilla Nova - 4B Bold Street, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0DD (0.63 miles)
* Farmfoods - Regent Court, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0QQ (0.55 miles)
* Asda Stores - 12 Derby Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0TY (0.76 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Hesketh Park Cafe - Queens Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 9JE (0.19 miles)
* Imperial Hotel - 38 Albert Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0LN (0.11 miles)
* pizza express - , Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0AP (0.46 miles)
* The White House - Southport Golf Links, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0JU (0.09 miles)
* Southport Golf Links - Park Road West, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0JS (0.15 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk