- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1422 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
The IPAD is a chic, urban, ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT created ESPECIALLY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR INVESTORS. These STYLISH APARTMENTS make creative use of space and include a LIVING/DINING AREA WITH AN OPEN-PLAN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN and BATHROOM, ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM and a PRIVATE BALCONY providing additional amenity space.RoomsFirstKitchen (2875.00 x 2149.00 mm)Living Room (2875.00 x 3515.00 mm)Bedroom 1 (2860.00 x 4025.00 mm)Bathroom (1710.00 x 2100.00 mm)About Copper QuarterIf you are seeking a brand new home in Swansea then you need look no further than Copper Quarter for the perfect location. This exciting development has an impressive mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes set in this riverside environment, just minutes from Swansea's bustling city centre. These beautifully designed homes all feature outside living areas, parking courts, landscaped areas and river walks.LeisureOn weekends and after a busy day at work, Copper Quarter offers you the perfect location to enjoy your leisure time. Local pubs and eateries enable you to relax with your family whilst numerous leisure centres and golf courses cater for sports enthusiasts. Cinemas, theatres and shopping outlets are within easy reach by car or public transport.EducationWith education at the top of the priority lists of families with young children aspiring to live in a new home, Copper Quarter in Swansea ensures the perfect location near a host of great primary and secondary schools. Local mother and toddler groups and play schools ensure your child has the best start to his/her educational life.ShoppingWhether you need just a pint of milk, a full weekly shop for your family or a new outfit for a night out, Copper Quarter is situated in a convenient location for easy access to cater for all your shopping requirements. From your local convenience store to small parades of shops and major supermarkets in Swansea town centre, you will find Pentrechwyth to be a prime location.TransportCopper Quarter is located approximately 10 minutes off the M4 motorway and has a bus park and ride at Landor Park immediately behind the development. Swansea Train Station is under 10 minutes away and Cardiff International Airport can be reached within the hour.HealthThere are a number of well-known health and fitness clubs in the area, offering a range of activities such as swimming, gym equipment, outdoor sports, and group exercise and dance classes. Enabling you to shape up, tone up and boost your energy levels. Copper Quarter is also located near a range of health care professions such as doctors, dentists and the local hospital.Opening HoursOpen Daily 11- 6. Sat 10 - 5 & Sun 11 - 6DirectionsFrom the M4 take exit 44. At the roundabout take 1st exit onto Peniel Green Road/A48. Continue on A48 and turn left onto Nantyffin Road/A4217. Continue on A4217 through two roundabouts. Turn right onto Route 43 and at the roundabout take 1st exit onto Ffordd Donaldson. Turn left onto Phoebe Way. Copper Quarter is on the left.DisclaimerPlease note that all images (where used) are for illustrative purposes only.
Property Advertised by: Barratt Homes - Copper Quarter, Brunel Way, Swansea, SA1 7BP
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Morriston Primary School - Crown Street, Swansea, Wales, SA6 8EP (1.36 miles)
* Birchgrove Primary School - Heol Nant Bran, Swansea, Wales, SA7 9LS (2.88 miles)
* West Glamorgan Archive Service - Oystermouth Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 3SN (2.25 miles)
* Swansea University Conference Services - Singleton Park, Swansea, Wales, SA2 8PP (3.09 miles)
* Morriston Library - Treharne Road, Swansea, Wales, SA6 7AA (1.65 miles)
* Saunders Bakery - 85 Pentre Treharne Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 2PT (0.65 miles)
* Slimming World Bonymaen - Mansel Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 7JR (0.73 miles)
* Saunders Bakery - 85 Pentre Treharne Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 2PT (0.61 miles)
* Jersey Stores Convenience Store - 17 Jersey Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 7DG (0.58 miles)
* Co op - 460 Llangyfelach Road, Swansea, Wales, SA5 9LR (0.71 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* rossis chip shop - , Swansea, Wales, SA1 2JY (0.37 miles)
* Frankie & Benny's - Brunel Way, Swansea, Wales, SA1 2FB (0.37 miles)
* Flamers - 217 Neath Road, Swansea, Wales, SA1 2JT (0.36 miles)
* K F C - Brunel Way, Swansea, Wales, SA1 7BP (0.09 miles)
* Rossi Original Fish & Chips - 235-240 Neath Rd, Swansea, Wales, SA1 2JG (0.56 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk