- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1434 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
** CARED FOR LIVING ** Apartment 21 is a first floor apartment with view over the village and landscaped award winning gardens, the accommodation briefly comprises; living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite shower room. The property is offered for sale with no chain under the Richmond Village Assisted Living Scheme. Bede Village provides a retirement complex consisting of care home plus numerous retirement homes.
In more detail the property comprises;
Lounge 19'1' max x 11'0' (5.82m max x 3.35m)
Upvc double glazed mock balcony doors to side elevation, coal effect electric fire set in feature fireplace surround upon raised hearth with insert panel, wall mounted heater, double doors opening into;
Kitchen 6'6' x 7'0' (1.98m x 2.13m)
Range of wall and base units with roll edge laminate work surfaces to partly two walls which incorporate; stainless steel sink unit with hot and cold mixer tap and single drainer, part tiled.
Bedroom 11'0' max x 16'11' (3.35m max x 5.16m)
Upvc double glazed window to side elevation, wall mounted heater, double doors opening into walk in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf, door into;
Shower En-suite 7'2' x 5'10' (2.18m x 1.78m)
Walk in shower with shower screen and shower unit above shower tray, WC flush unit, wash hand basin with hot and cold mixer tap, extractor unit.
Award winning landscaped gardens. For car owners there is a space convenient for your apartment.
TENURE: we understand that the property is leasehold held on a 125 year lease from circa 2007 with currently as at 19/6/12 a Service Charge payment of 66.92 per week plus an Assisted Living Package of 266 per week for one person and 400 per week for two people which in brief the management company maintain the building, grounds and common parts and provide central heating, water, electricity and provides food which residents may take with them into their room or in the communal dining room plus the residents laundry requirements (full details available from Richmond).
SERVICES: all mains services are connected apart from gas but not tested. The telephone is available subject to the appropriate telephone companies regulations. Hawkins have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings, etc, or services to this property, so cannot confirm they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is recommended to obtain confirmation from their Surveyor or Solicitor.
FIXTURES AND FITTINGS: only those as mentioned in these details will be included in the sale.
MEASUREMENTS: the measurements provided are given as a general guide only and are all approximate.
VIEWING: by prior appointment through the Sole Agents.
It should be noted that upon completion the owner pays 10% of the sale price to Richmond.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Property Advertised by: Hawkins Estate Agents, 13 King Street, Bedworth, CV12 8HS
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Coventry University Student Union - Priory Street, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5FJ (4.14 miles)
* Birmingham City University - , Birmingham, West Midlands, B42 2SU (17.32 miles)
* Bedworth Library - 18 High Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 8NF (2.26 miles)
* Coventry University - Puma Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 2TW (4.71 miles)
* Stockingford Library - Church Road, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 8LH (3.67 miles)
* Cake Shop - 2 Newtown Buildings, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 8QA (1.30 miles)
* Alberts - 105 Ash Green Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9AP (0.72 miles)
* Saints Liquor Store - 278 Smorrall Lane, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0JW (0.51 miles)
* Mrs Joe's Family Butchers - 118 Deans Way, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9HF (0.60 miles)
* Graham Starkey's - 51 Mill Street, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 8JX (1.71 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Wild Boar - 27 lakin Riad, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV34 5BU (1.36 miles)
* Cat Snacks - 66 Coventry Road, Coventry, West Midlands, CV7 9EU (1.20 miles)
* Golden House - Newcommon Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0EQ (0.39 miles)
* Cross Keys Inn - Goodyers End Lane, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0HR (0.38 miles)
* Sizzling Wok - 109 Heath Road, Bedworth, Warwickshire, CV12 0BJ (0.85 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk