- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1497 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Moravian Place occupies a prominent position in an established residential area in the heart of Bath's Oldfield Park. The former church, built in the early part of the 20th Century, has been been converted and extended to provide 6 luxury refurbished, retaining many original features, and 5 new build contemporary apartments. Many of the flats have stunning views towards Bath's surrounding countryside.
Oldfield Park Railway Station is just one stop from Bath Spa Railway Station and only 18 minutes from Bristol Temple Meads. The area is well served by bus routes and the centre of the World Heritage City of Bath is only 1.5 miles away.
These luxury apartments benefit from CONTEMPORARY fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, ENERGY EFFICIENT thermostatically controlled CENTRAL HEATING, polished OAK FLOORS in kitchen and dining areas, CARPETS in all living areas, DOUBLE GLAZING and designated secure PARKING.
8 Moravian Place is a first floor, one bedroom apartment with terrace and private car space.
Each of the homes at Moravian Place will be unique in terms of layout.
The apartment is held on a 250 year lease with Ground Rent payable of 175 per annum.
Service Charge is estimated at 1.25 - 2.00 psf
Property Advertised by: Broadway Heritage PLC, Delmerday House 27 Bridge Street, Pershore, WR10 1AJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Phoenix Model Aviation - Trowbridge Road, Bath, BA2 7NG (5.44 miles)
* Center For Distance Education - The Avenue, Bath, BA2 7AY (1.80 miles)
* St Saviours C of E Junior School - Eldon Place, Bath, BA1 6TG (2.51 miles)
* St Martin's Garden Primary School - Lympsham Green, Bath, BA2 2UN (1.06 miles)
* University of the West of England - Combe Park, Bath, BA1 3NG (1.47 miles)
* One Stop Convenience Store - 3 The Hollow, Bath, BA2 1LX (0.46 miles)
* Greggs - 44 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PN (0.43 miles)
* McColl's - 46-48 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PN (0.43 miles)
* S Banable - 27 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PW (0.52 miles)
* The Co op - Shaftesbury Road, Bath, BA2 3LH (0.47 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Victoria - Millmead Road, Bath, BA2 3JW (0.50 miles)
* Trowbridge House - 128 Coronation Avenue, Bath, BA2 2JP (0.09 miles)
* Busy Bee Vafe - Moorland Road , Bath, BA2 3PL (0.52 miles)
* Hippie Shake - 20 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PW (0.50 miles)
* Herbies Fish & Chip Shop - 5 Moorland Road, Bath, BA2 3PJ (0.50 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk