- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1407 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
Living room 265 max x 107 (8.05m max x 3.22m)
Dining room 168 x 107 (5.08m x 3.22m)
Kitchen 167 x 61 (5.50m x 1.85m)
Inner hall 13 x 6 (3.96m x 1.82m)
Store room 911 x 72 (3.02m x 2.18m)
Bathroom 128 x 6 (3.86m x 1.82m)
Conservatory (uPVC) 153 x 89 (4.64m x 2.66m)
Landing room 123 x 108 (3.73m x 3.25m) with radiator, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 123 min x 109 (3.73m min x 3.27m)
Bedroom 2 149 x 65 (4.49m x 1.95m)
Bedroom 3 142 x 66 (4.31m x 1.98m)
Five-bar gate to side leading to shingled driveway running along the side of the property to a parking area to the rear, providing space for caravan etc. The well stocked front garden is screened by a mature hedge. The extensive rear garden faces south and west. Immediately to the rear of the cottage is a terrace leading onto a large lawn and patio. Separated from the main garden by trees and bushes is an orchard with apple and greengage trees. Two timber sheds.
The whole extends to approximately one-third-of-an-acre (subject to survey).
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage. Whilst the services and appliances mentioned are believed to be in working order, they have not been tested.
From Dereham, take the B1110 Holt Road turning left onto the B1146 (Fakenham). Turn left and pass through Gressenhall towards Litcham. Turn left to Longham. Turn left into Chapel Road and the property will be found on the right hand side.
Property Advertised by: Case & Dewing, Church Street, Dereham, NR19 2DJ
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Fakenham Library - Oak Street, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9DY (8.76 miles)
* J D T Music - 20 Charles Wood Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1SX (4.13 miles)
* Bawdeswell Community Primary School - Fakenham Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 4RR (6.87 miles)
* Castle Acre C of E V C Primary School - Back Lane, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2AR (8.11 miles)
* Swanton Morley Primary School - Manns Lane, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 4PX (4.41 miles)
* Barnetson Butchers - 19 Norwich Street, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1BX (3.32 miles)
* East of England Co-operative Society - Old Swaffham Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AZ (3.07 miles)
* Nadia's Cafe & Bistro - 24b Norwich Street, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1BX (3.29 miles)
* Terry's Dereham Butchers - 14 Nelson Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 1EA (3.27 miles)
* Somerfield Stores - 36-37 Market Place, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2AP (3.15 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* The Ploughshare - The Street, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2NF (2.56 miles)
* New Inn - 31 Fakenham Road, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 4BT (1.92 miles)
* EatoutNorfolk.co.uk - 20 Allwood Avenue, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2TF (2.92 miles)
* Brisley Bell - The Green, Dereham, Norfolk, NR20 5DW (3.49 miles)
* Gemini Public House - Sandy Lane, Dereham, Norfolk, NR19 2EA (2.93 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk