- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 01 Mar 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
This spacious 1 bedroom country cottage is situated on the outskirts of Forfar and has spectacular views while maintaining its privacy
Good décor and stylish finishing add to the attraction of this property which has parking for 2 cars and garden by negotiation
Fully double glazed and electric central heating as well as a duel fuel stove make it easy to heat through the winter and the traditional build of this near 200 year old house keep it cool even during the hottest summer
Newly resurfaced road leading to this property only adds to its attraction
Viewing is recommended as property like this does not come up for rent very often
Unfortunately there are strictly no pet allowed
Pictures available by return