- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1565 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 14 Feb 2012
- Property type
- Number of beds
One bedroom flat for rent just off Argyle Street and Merchant City...
Freshly painted 6 months ago and new carpets fitted 12 months ago. The kitchen features a large built in fridge freezer, a washer/dryer, dishwasher and an electric hob and oven. The flat is fully furnished as seen in the pictures with a faux leather sofa and armchair and storage box, table and chairs and bookcases in the living room. The bedroom has a large 3 door wardrobe, a tall chest of drawers and bedside table. There is a electric power shower over the bath and built in vanity units in the bathroom. There is also a large walkin hall cupboard for extra storage of bulky items.
The flat is located on the 6th floor with 3 sets of double doors giving access to a substantial balcony offerring excellent outside space. There is also a communal gym on the ground floor of the building for use by all tenants.
Will accept a minimum 6 month lease.
Deposit is one months rent.
Council Tax Band E.
Please feel free to contact for further information.