- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1074 days ago
- Seller type
- Date available
- 22 Apr 2013
- Property type
- Number of beds
This is a luxury apartment in the landmark development of Canary Riverside built around the year 2000. A premier environment with the Four Seasons Hotel, Circus Apartments and a Virgin gym and pool (was Holmes Place) on site. Situated just by the entrance to Canary Wharf estate at Westferry Circus gardens, it has the architectural look and feel of the important buildings of Canary Wharf itself. The environment here is designed to be convenient, safe and pleasant.
The location -
Its location - on the west side of Canary Wharf - is already in view of the City. Unlike other less convenient and prestigious apartments which are located further down Docklands, requiring that you change train at Canary Wharf, from this apartment you can go direct to the City (Bank) on the Docklands Light Railway in 5 minutes or to the West End by tube in 15 minutes (Green Park for the West End).
The interior -
This one bedroom, 8th floor, apartment is large (850 square feet), with full kitchen, kingsize bed, and luxury bathroom with bath and separate shower. Couch ('Ligne Roset' sofebed) and table for 4 in the livingroom. Side views of the river and the main buildings of the Canary Wharf centre. There is a small juliet balcony for those with a head for heights! This apartment is interchangeable with ID 198 on the same development.
Suitable for -
- if you are working in Canary Wharf or the City (5 minutes to Bank from Westferry), or Greenwich;
- for tourist reasons, if you wish to have a better apartment and understand how you can change at Bank for the Central Line to Covent Garden or take the Jubilee Line via South Bank, West End, Baker Street - direct right across London!
- if you want to be near London City Airport;
- if you are attending Excel exhibitions (a few minutes from Westferry DLR);
- for access to great shopping at Canary Wharf.
Bedroom with kingsize bed with en suite marble bathroom with bath and separate shower Phone, widescreen TV with digital freeview, CD player
Air cooling and heating Superb quality Italian kitchen, with dishwasher, washer/dryer, microwave, full oven etc
Real oak floors in hall and livingroom Double glazing
Highly soundproof House linen provided (linen changed and house-cleaning once a week free of charge)
Broadband/WiFi computer connection FREE
Services and facilities
Lift to all floors Small balcony
Secure parking by arrangement (subject to availability) Superb riverside gym and swimming pool available at applicable rates, minimum period may apply
Elite and sophisticated 5 star riverside environment with Four Seasons Hotel on site