- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1545 days ago
- Seller type
- Property type
- Number of beds
With double glazed entrance door and radiator
4.83m (1510) x 3.51m (116).
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, gas fire & radiator.
4.52m (1410) x 2.64m (88).
With a range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, gas hob with extractor fan over, electric oven, double glazed patio door leading to rear garden and double glazed window to rear.
3.94m (1211) x 2.36m (79).
With double glazed window to the front and radiator
3.58m (119) x 2.59m (86).
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator
2.8m (610) x 2.82m (93) max reducing to 2.6m 609
Double Glazed Window to the Front and Radiator
With Three piece Bathroom suite and Shower over bath.
To the front of the property is a small lawned garden to the rear of the property is a patio area leading to rear access walkway.
Energy Performance Certificate : Awaiting completion
The photography for this brochure was prepared by Charles Newton & Co Estate Agents
in accordance with the Sellers instructions.
By prior appointment only with the Agents on Tel. Option 2)
The property is reported to be freehold.
These property particulars do not constitute or form part of the offer or contract. All measurements are approximate. Any appliances or services to be included in the sale have not been tested by ourselves and accordingly we recommend that all interested parties satisfy themselves as to the condition and working order prior to purchasing. None of the statements contained in these particulars or floor plans are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchaser must satisfy themselves by inspection or perusal of the title to the property or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor does not make, warrant or give, neither do Charles Newton & Co Estate Agents and any persons in their employment have any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property
Office Opening Hours
Mon Friday - 9.00am 5.00pm Saturday - 9.00am 1.00pm
We offer mortgage advice through our Independent Financial Advisor, please contact our Ilkeston office for further details and to arrange a no obligation appointment. (Your home may be reposed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage. Subject to Status. Written quotations available on request)
Property Advertised by: Charles Newton & Co Estate Agents, 6-8 Bath Street, Ilkeston, DE7 8FB
--- Local Information ---
Schools, Libraries & Univerities
* Medical School - Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG7 2UH (5.03 miles)
* Bulwell Library - Highbury Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG6 9AE (4.74 miles)
* Heanor Library - Ilkeston Road, Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7DX (2.68 miles)
* Stapleford Library - Church Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 8GA (3.85 miles)
* Jubilee House Christian School - 166 Pasture Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG9 8GQ (3.36 miles)
* Cotmahay Farm Stores - 177 Cotmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8QT (0.44 miles)
* D P S Derby - Station Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 5LF (0.53 miles)
* Pam's Pantry - 103 Awsworth Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8JP (0.15 miles)
* Ellis's - 41 Granby Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 (0.42 miles)
* Birds Derby - 28 Bath Street, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8FB (0.92 miles)
Nice places to eat and drink
* Midland Kebabs - 151 Awsworth Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8JF (0.23 miles)
* Shah Jahan Restaurant - 1 Awsworth Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8JD (0.38 miles)
* The Commercial Inn - 22 Awsworth Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8JD (0.32 miles)
* The Royal Oak - 83 Cotmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8NA (0.25 miles)
* Sixty Six Club - 246 Cotmanhay Road, Ilkeston, Derbyshire, DE7 8PB (0.30 miles)
Local information sourced by www.qype.co.uk