- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1550 days ago
TUESDAY 7PM - 7.55PM
LEONARD STANLEY PRIMARY SCHOOL
£4.00 PER CLASS
So how do you fancy getting fit dancing to some of the most inspirational music you'll ever hear?
Can't dance? Don't stress ...just move!
Zumba is a great way to get fit and have fun, and one thing is guaranteed at Rachel's Esteem Fitness class - you'll get fit AND have fun!
Worried about injuries?
Rachel is a REPS 2 qualified Fitness Instructor and qualified to adapt moves where necessary, so if you've been to a Zumba Class elsewhere and found it difficult ..try ours!
Classes are just £4.00
We are now in the Leonard Stanley Primary School so plenty of room to come along and boogie on down!