- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
- Event date
- 06 Dec 2012
A new group of car enthusiasts CheckPointScotland.co.uk offering your autumn evenings spend in outdoor activities
In this event you will have the chance to learn that sport. This is slowly conquering the whole of Europe and now gains popularity in Scotland.
And why not take your challenge and try it?
It will be fun for you and for your friend to!
Numbers of participants are limited.
And see you there!
More information about this exciting activities checkpointscotland.co.uk