- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
Sourdough Breadmaking Workshop Saturday 26th January 3.30-6.30pm
Sourdough bread has a longer rising time which produces a loaf which is easier to digest, as well as being delicious! Because it does not contain ordinary yeast, it is suitable for those with food intolerances, candida etc
Make your own spelt sourdough loaf to take home and bake. Learn sourdough tips and taste the results! Workshop includes a demonstration of rye sourdough technique, participating in baking spelt pitta bread and enjoying a soup meal with freshly baked sourdough bread. You will get your own sourdough starter and recipes to take home.
The Workshop takes place in West London in a small group. Prior booking is essential.
Cost: £40 (including bread and soup meal), or £35 if booked by January 12th.