- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1343 days ago
A graduated level assistant director, also a professional cameraman/video & photo editor and photographer with 5 years of extensive experience in various creative fields (Press/Editorial, Movie Production, Events & Parties, Concerts, Weddings, Interior & Exterior, Travel, Product, Abstract, Portrait etc) looking for a permanent job in London!
With the possession of a wide range of skills, I am able to plan, execute and finalize creative projects from both aesthetical and technical aspects.
I can advise or command a team through the pre and post production process, or take a part in the actual production phase in a still or motion picture project.
I used to work with the most common video equipments (HDV, HDSLR, various sound tools and light rigs) also I have a flawless knowledge of analogue and digital photography devices (SLR's of different brands and decades, lenses and their right usage, film to digital workflow including scanning and retouching.)
Thus I know how to work with the standard video and image processing softwares such as Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro or After Effects.
I used to work under high-pressure, handling well stress and people of all stripes. I am an energetic, upbeat person with a can-do attitude!
For more details and information regarding my skills, you can request my Portfoilo or CV any time.
Please consider that I'm looking for permanent part or full time paid positions!
Also I don't like to make exceptions, but after a lot of crazy offers I decided to include a few lines more:
- I'm not looking for an agency who will ask money in advance to find me jobs
- I can't work for free, no matter how sure you are in your future business's financial progress
- Currectly I'm not looking for occasional, freelance works
- I'm not interested in shooting "adult content"