- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1272 days ago
I am a 25 year old medical student living in the Notting Hill area, looking for part time/occasional babysitting in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea.
I am currently volunteering for Red Cross (at Chelsea and Westminster hospital) and Clapham Junction health center, therefor CRB checked.
I am a very patient and organized person and know how to handle difficult children.
Fun, friendly and responsible personality, who enjoys spending time with children.
I have the experience of looking after a lovely 5 year old girl and an 8 year old boy in the past.
Responsibilities: school picking, helping with homework, preparing healthy meals, planning fun days, keeping children entertained, help tidying their room.
Rate: £10 ph
If any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me on 07778590555.