- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1277 days ago
I'm Japanese male. I came from Tokyo and go to English school in London now. I want to practice English more and more through conversation.
Sometimes I feel a kind of difficulties in communication with other students in the same school because they are also study English and they also don't know natural expression like a native speaker. We can communicate each other, but we don't know some expression which we use are correct or not.
So I want to speak someone who use English well, and I want to make friends outside of the school.
In return, I'm happy to help you to study and practice Japanese. I can help you not just speaking but writing and reading.
I don't mind where you came from as long as you can use English well.
My hobbies are reading, watching movies, walking, visiting museums, and so on.
If you are interested, send me a message.