- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1563 days ago
Hi Guys, Liam here. I'm looking for a violin, accordion, mandolin or whistle player for my new recording in May 2012. The recording will be released through Stitch Records of Edinburgh.
I'm looking for good players who have a firm grasp and love of folk music. Also must be available for practise and shows each week, so commitment is a big thing.
The recording will feature a large ensemble, and may lead to big things..
I perform with mature musicians, no ego's please.. Good music, good times, good fun.. That's the aim.. If you feel you fit the bill, please get in touch. Go raibh mile maith agat! (: