- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1595 days ago
February is Valentines month so impress your partner by learning massage for each other . It's a great way of expressing your love for each other but most of all making each other relaxed through massage . The workshop is open to anyone regardless of skill as I will teach you the essentials of giving a great back , face and head massage . Date for workshop 19th February The day starts at 11pm and ends at 3pm . The venue , kitchen garden cafe , kings Heath b14 7sa. There is room for 3 couples only . Massage tables. Oils , manuals and a DVD to take away for continuous learning . Information www.insidehealth.webs.com Cost £65 per person