- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1428 days ago
I'm a caring, responsible, reliable and punctual nanny for your children.
I have been living in London for over a year. I have worked as nanny for families with 1, 2.5 And 1.5 year old children in London. I have excellent references of the families I worked and I have CRB.
I currently available from Monday to Friday for a live out position in London, south London if possible...
Before London I worked in nursery and mother help for almost 4 years and for a family In Australia with a boy and girl 4 years and 1 year old.
I've always enjoyed children and I have patience and love, although energetic when needed. Punctuality and responsibility are my best qualities.
I have been learning English and I have basic English but improving. I speak perfect Spanish (I am from South America).
Espero poder servirte.
Hasta la vista,