- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1278 days ago
Would you like to practice your language skills and have fun at the same time? Language exchanges are a great opportunity to improve your language skills in a fun way, have nice conversations in a relaxed atmosphere and enjoy some time with new friends. If you try it once you will want to come back again.
We have the meetings every Monday from 18:00 to 21:00 at The Sheephaven Bay (2 Mornington Street, NW1 7QD), a charming Irish Pub with a room reserved just for us. Afterwards, they run a fun Quiz to test your knowledge. Do you dare? I hope to see you there!
Join us on Facebook: Sheephaven Language Exchange