- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1530 days ago
Glasgow Cinema Club - A lively, not so serious cinema club for friendly, sociable people who like going to the cinema as well as other social nights out!
Currently around 10 - 15 people meet up for a couple of drinks and then go and see a film. We sit at the long tables on the left as you come into the bar.
We meet every Wednesday in the Cineworld bar from 7pm. Check out the facebook page by searching: 'Glasgow Cinema Club' for more info!