- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1422 days ago
If you are someone who watches local to non-league football matches and would like to help clubs with your opinions on teams and players Futbolistico is for you and you could really make a difference.
It's totally FREE, you simply register as a Spectator Scout - then just affiliate yourself to a club and away you go. If you watch a match, then in a couple of minutes you can easily create a match reports and the information will be available to the team(s) you affiliate with giving them vital information on opponents and players. If you can click a mouse, watch football and type a few words then you can be a Futbolistico.co.uk scout.
As a CLUB, with Futbolistico, you will be able to build a scouting network as big as you like using members who are spectators.
Also, for players who are seeking a new club our transfer market will provide a further pool of player information that each club could tap into to get ahead of the rest. So why not register with Futbolistico and help build your clubs scouting network.
For more information visit www.futbolistico.co.uk