- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1567 days ago
How do you become compliant with the law?
Training food handlers is the easiest and most effective way to achieve compliance with the law. When you are audited by an Environmental Health Officer you must be able to show what provision you have made for food hygiene training.
By training your staff to a National recognised Level 2 Food Safety you can demonstrate as evidence that your staff have had adequate training and have an understanding of HACCP. A clear evidence of this is by gaining a National recognised Level 2 Certificate in Food Safety.
We deliver the level 2 National Accredited course in one day. To find out more information please call:
Training 4 U Services (UK) Ltd
Suite 205 Chaucer House
134 Biscot Road
Tel: 01582 455888