- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1227 days ago
Family of 6 looking for an au pair for the summer season, in our Dordogne typical south of France house, 2 hours from Toulouse.
Must be mothertongue speaking, wishing to learn french and hold a driver's license.
We have four daughters, age 12, 10, 8 and 4...
You will be starting end of june...or early july.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Ed, May, Ilona, Elsa, Eloise and Lucille.