- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1432 days ago
I am a 36-year Spaniard male. Although I am not a newcomer, I am looking forward to finding out more about the history of Belfast and its secret places accompanied by a local. The formula: language exchange wandering throught the streets of Belfast. Do you fancy it?
Nick name: Fuengirola