- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1273 days ago
I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in Portslade and I will have a space available in January 2013.
I have all the neccesary qualifications to be a homebased Childminder.
I charge £4.75 per hour and I can work on a monthly budget if that is needed.
I have a large playroom for children to play in and the price that I charge includes drinks, snacks and lunch and tea.