- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1486 days ago
Would you like to have your say about whats on television?
Are you a family or a group of friends that love to spend the evening glued to the box?
Do you have strong and entertaining opinions about the television programmes you watch?
Were looking for lively families, friends or groups of people, for a potential new television series, who love to spend the evening in front of the TV; critiquing, reviewing and reacting to whats on.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch for more information.
Please note, if you are under 17 we will need your parents consent before speaking to you.