- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1555 days ago
Yay! A lovely sunny day today and the cycling sessions were great!
Next session for improvers 11am-1pm on Saturday 10 March at Monks Rest Gardens near Humberstone. This is ideal for new riders wishing to improve their cyclings skills: ride in and out of cones, cycle one-handed, duck under limbo poles, tackle a mini ramp!
It's fun! It's free!
Booking essential as places limited