- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1556 days ago
PUB ART SCHOOL is an alternative art class and social for grown-ups in London. Art breaks out of the classroom and goes down the pub...the perfect place to get creative! Come with a playful mind and relax for a couple of hours making colourful drawings and prints. Whether you are a complete novice or a bit more experienced you'll enjoy getting your hands dirty!
PUB ART SCHOOL IS THE ART CLASS WITH A DIFFERENCE!
Join the fun and meet new friends at our weekly pop-up classes in London pubs...for just a fiver!
Pop-up classes Feb/ March 2012
21 Feb - Upstairs at The Hanbury Arms, Linton St, Arlington Sq, N1
27 Feb The Prince of Wales, 38 Clapham Old Town, SW4
28 Feb - Downstairs at The Regent, 201 Liverpool Rd, N1
6 Mar - Upstairs at The Hanbury Arms, Linton St, Arlington Sq, N1
13 Mar - Downstairs at The Regent, 201 Liverpool Rd, N1
20 Mar - Upstairs at The Hanbury Arms, Linton St, Arlington Sq, N1
27 Mar - Downstairs at The Regent, 201 Liverpool Rd, N1
More dates and venues coming soon, for more info please visit
pubartschool.com and facebook.com/pubartschool