- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1443 days ago
Imagine this: You hanging suspended from the ceiling with the bodies weight supported in a harness so you feel weightless. This makes for deeper stretches and greater flexibility whilst building core strength - with ease. And because it's so playful it leaves you feeling refreshed and relaxed...Twice the effect for half the effort
Applications: 1) Strength & Conditioning
2) Back, Neck & Shoulder issues
4) Improved digestion
5) A very powerful relaxation experience
4 week courses starting June day & evening classes- booking essential
for more information website www.aerialyogaedinburgh.co.uk