DiannePosting for 6+ years
Counselling & Therapy consulting Rooms for rent Central London - King’s Cross Road WC1X
Kings Cross, London
1 of 11
Posting for 6+ yearsSee all ads
- 3 days ago
- Seller Type
- Property Type
- Office Space
- Date Available
- 17 Apr 2022
Our King’s Cross COVID-secure therapy rooms are now open and available for rent.
3 Well designed, comfortable, spacious and inspiring consulting rooms reasonably priced.
All our rooms have COVID-secure measures, all our rooms have:
• air purifiers
• windows for ventilation
• paper rolls to cover furniture
• disinfectant sprays
• There are also hand sanitisers and clear markings about social distancing through all the buildings.
Ideal for talking therapies, one to one, couple, supervision and coaching.
Our rooms include:
- Staffed Reception
- Wheelchair access
- Shared spacious kitchen
- Central heating
- Toilets on same floor
- Online booking system (Once you join our rooms with a regular weekly slot)
10 min from KX mainline and underground station.
Address: Kings Cross Business Centre, 180/186 Kings Cross Road, London WC1X 9DE
Located within an architecturally award-winning modern building located on Kings Cross Road, close to the junction with Pentonville Road and on the doorstep of King's Cross / St Pancras mainline and underground.
All-inclusive rates ranging from £8 - 15.50 (max) an hour pending on length of slots.
Full day, half-day and half morning bookings are available Monday - Sunday on a weekly basis, payable monthly in advance.
Half Morning: 7.00am to 11am or 11.15 to 2.15pm
Half day: 7.00am to 2.00pm or 2.30 to 10pm
Full day: 7.00am to 10pm
Reduced weekend rates available please enquire for full list of options.
Rates also include:
- Your own practitioner profile page on our website.
- Access to our monthly networking and CPD events
- Joining a community of other diverse practitioners on an internal email network
Once you join our rooms with a regular weekly slot then additional hours / ad hoc will be available to book via our online booking system.
We ask for:
- Proof of training and qualification (or working towards) of any therapy you intend to practice in the room.
- Up to date indemnity insurance.
Other benefits of joining our community are:
- Marketing via our online directory, Internal referrals via our private online network.
- We run an ongoing development group for practitioners, who wish to grow, develop and sustain a thriving private practice.
- Fortnightly newsletter update with both cpd events, cultural and soul inspiring content.
Managed by practicing psychotherapists who understand the importance of environment in therapeutic work, the rooms are comfortable, beautiful and spacious.
Additional rooms can be found at London Bridge, to find out more drop us a line or give us a call on the details above.
When responding please include the time slots and days you require.
Unfortunately, our rooms are not suitable for medical and or beauty treatments.
You can find out more information about us by searching online the words Relational spaces or alternatively email us and we will send you our introductory email.
Ad ID: 1421784435
This advertisement and the information related to it are provided and maintained by the advertiser. Gumtree.com is not responsible and can not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this advertisement. Please note that every advertisement for rent or for sale should at a minimum, display the energy performance rating of the property. See our Flats and Housing Posting Rules for more information.
"Be wary of buyers asking to use 'Gumtree delivery' or 'Payments on Gumtree' for anything other than private cars"
"Gumtree does not offer delivery or payments for anything other than private cars; requests from Whatsapp or SMS could be scams"
1 of 9