- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1512 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
YAMAHA YZF 1R
2002 silver and black
My bike has been off the road for 3 years (sorn)
It will fly through a mot no bother
When I bought the bike it was gold and didnt look too good
So I had it put back to it original colours but I havent
Sent the log book off for the colour change, so when you send off for the log book for ownership change you can change the colour. The bike has lots of bolt on bits race can (Akraprovic and original exhaust) dark screen, heated grips, l.e.d. gear indicator, solo seat
Genuine reason for sale
Feel free to call me on 07752954631