- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1551 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Yamaha TZR125 1990
Great little bike, selling because i passed my test and i am looking to buy a bigger bike and it has been stood in my garage since August last year.
It has the power valve system fitted and a stainless allspeed exhaust so it is fully derestricted it is quick for a 125 and is capable of 95+mph.
since i have had it (about a year and a half) i have spent a fair amount of money on it including.
Top end rebore with new piston, rings and bearing (£100)
New Pirelli tyres, still got most the bobbles on (£140)
Power valve kit ( very rare seen them on ebay for £150+)
New D.I.D chain and sprockets(£45)
Fork seals and fork oil
Front brake seals and fluid
Allspeed stainless exhaust
will include a haynes manual in the sale.
Has MOT until July 17th 2012 was also taxed but had to SORN as i'm no longer insured on it. Tax is only £16 a year anyway.
It is an old bike so its not in showroom condition but
viewing is welcome.
No test rides unless the full money is in my hand and you have insurance.
Any questions please ask