- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1001 days ago
- Seller type
- Engine size
Yamaha r6 5eb 2002 pre injection race bike. has v5 and all numbers match. amazing spec and all invoices and dyno sheets to show parts and work done to bike including a bill for over 3k of engine work and upgraded parts.
akropovic full exhaust system
nrc engine casings
ohlins steering damper and bracket
kais fork upgrade
cnc front subframe
total loss so very fast revving
top end work and dyno graph showing 111 hp
spare wheels with new Pirelli wets on
tyres on bike are basically new bridgestone r10's (3 20 minute trackday sessions old)
bad points are
fairings on right hand side have some filler but is only to cover up some scratched due it being dropped at druids around 20-30 mph
scratched crash protector on same side
comes with a few spares to convert it back to road use and I have a Haynes manual somewhere too.
is also advertised on ebay so can end this at an time.
any test welcome but it is sorn so if you want to ride it its on your own head and I will need the money in my hand first. runs and rides perfectly.
giving up road/track bikes and going to get a green laning ktm or something like that so would px for a ktm motorcross bike if its road legal
email me on the contact seller bit and if your serious ill give you my mobile or landline to call me on and arrange a viewing.
excellent bike for pre injection cup or golden ere thundersport series.