- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1547 days ago
- Fzs 600
- Seller type
- Engine size
This Yamaha FZS Faser 600cc is a very reliable bike with less than 18,000 miles on the clock. There have only been three owners from new including myself and has been garaged and well looked after.
Last year I put a new gold ring chain and sprockets on it as well as a new exhaust and tyres. I have used the bike for commuting to and from work which is only an eight mile round trip.
It has just under 100 bhp so is fairly quick and acts as a great commuter at the same time.
The tax has just run out and it is MOT`d until 26th May 2012. I have no problem at all giving it 12 months if required.
I have travelled over to France the last couple of years even without any breakdown cover, call me crazy but I am totally confident with its reliability. The picture you see is exactly like it. I couldn't get a good shot because its dark. Its the same colour, same condition.
I am selling it because I bought a VW Sharan instead. Genuine reason for sell.
It has the very odd little mark on it but its was registered on 01/04/2000. It is very clean.