- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 859 days ago
- Fzs 600
- Seller type
- Engine size
For sale is my Yamaha Fazer 600.
I passed my test a couple of years ago, and this bike has been great. Starts first time, smooth gears, and has enough power to satisfy even experienced riders.
I moved house recently, and bike is currently being stored (SORN) in a friend's garage in Saltcoats.
Bike requires an MOT and prob 2 tyres - as both have flat spots from sitting so long.
Had a bit of a scare last year, and lost my bottle a little bit, so bike has only completed about 200 miles since last MOT which expired in November.
So, grab a bargain! I can't remember off the top of my head the number of miles she has done, but if memory serves me correctly it's about 25-30K, with, like I say, very few since her last MOT and service.
Price is low due to the fact that bike requires MOT and 2 tyres, and to be honest I'd rather keep her until I can afford to get the work done than sell her for less than £1350, so that is the selling price.
Any questions please text me or send me an email.
I have Reg doc (in my name) and 2 keys.