- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1463 days ago
- Mondeo lx tdci
- Seller type
- Body type
- 5 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
The Car for Sale Is My 2005 (05) Ford Mondeo Facelift LX TDCI 115.
MOT: 12 Months
TAX: 6 Months
HPI Clear and No Outstanding Finance.
Part Service History
Its in extremely good condition both inside and out and is cleaned every week, it's wanted for nothing with no expense spared! I can assure you won't be disappointed, a lot of car for less than £2000!
I have just spent over £450 on the Mondeo prior to advertising for sale.
Runs and drives extremely well. I frequently achieve 48mpg around town and 63mpg on the motorways.
On the 11th May 2012 the Mondeo developed a slight oil leak, it was only minor however noticed small droplets on my driveway, therefore the car was booked in and had the following:
Timing Chain Cover Gasket Replacement
Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement
Drive belt & Drive belt tensioner
(Along with this the Mechanic advised me my turbo was due to fail soon, therefore at an additional cost I had a replacement turbocharger fitted along with all relevant piping.)
Is loaded with many extras, including air conditioning, front heated screen, CD player, electric windows, remote central locking, arm rests, cruise control, alloy wheels etc..
The Mondeo also benefits from regular oil & filter changes every 10k using high quality oil.
I have got original Ford documents (Service pack book and other Manuals) and receipts for work carried out.
I have the current MOT and also all MOT history which proves genuine mileage.
Car has been looked after very well and is a credit to previous owners. Washed and polished weekly, Very good Condition, it drives very well, interior and exterior of the car are stunning . a lot of car for the money. Good tyres.
The interior is in good condition..
Negative Points: Minor marks on the car & slight corrosion on the alloys, nothing major.
I live in Coventry in West Midlands
£2000 or nearest offer
For more details ring or text 07928 440842