- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1527 days ago
- Seller type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
My T25s engine went bang shortly after I bought it. So I parked it up and left it for a year. i found a 2nd hand gold engine and bought that. Eventually I fitted it but haven't managed to get it running properly as the carbs need setting up. Both batteries are dead and it needs one to start it but I can jump start it. Also it needs some of the engine cowling fitted to the underside. Its just sat on my drive for the last few years in the way. I've lost interest in it as my wife doesn't want to go abroad in it, which was the reason I bought it. Its the 2.0 litre air cooled version with the more robust 4 speed box and of course its left hand drive. Its has eberspacher style heater in but I've never had it running. Body work has some rust but I've seen a lot worse. its not been welded underneath etc. Could be a cheap camper for someone with the time and experience to finish it. More picshere http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v703/Davejackson/VW%20T25%2017_03/. Would need towing away. Obviously no tax or MOT. come with 2 manuals and folder of paperwork all in German! Price is ONO. Please note vehicle is in Basildon, Essex.