- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1100 days ago
- Caddy diesel
- Seller type
- Body type
- Fuel type
- Engine size
1998 Volkswagen Caddy 1,9sdi. Mot to August, tax end of May. Have used daily for last 4 months, very reliable, Approx 130,000 miles.
New clutch and oil service within the last 2 months.
Slightly tatty exterior as would be expected for the age. The gear linkage is worn which can make it difficult to get into 1st occasionally, but I am still driving it daily without this being an issue. Also the engine knocks a little under acceleration, but this is just diesel knock (1 slightly weeping injector) and I have lived with it. Starts brilliantly from cold every day, has been a very useful workhorse. Currently fitted with working amber beacons which can stay or be removed depending on buyers preference.
This is a very cheap, very reliable, no thrills van! first 400 quid takes it!
No paperwork, I have lost the v5 so a new owner will need to apply for a new one!
Selling as I no longer need a van and require a car, happy to consider a swap, try me!