- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1548 days ago
- 240 gl auto
- Seller type
- Body type
- 4 Door Saloon
- Fuel type
- Engine size
Classic Volvo 240 GL. This was my father's car and very well looked after for a number of years. He is no longer able to drive it, and wants to see it go to a good home and to someone who will appreciate it as much as he did.
It passed MOT at end November 2011 and has been driven less than 100 miles since then. It was off the road (in garage) for a couple of years prior to that, so it will need some work in areas, such as brakes and exhaust if looking to do some serious miles.
The body is in very good condition considering its 1991 year of registration.
Road Tax paid until end of 2012.
Can deliver to some parts of UK. Would prefer local pickup.