- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 795 days ago
- Px 125 (vespa)
- Seller type
- Engine size
Thinking off selling to take on an build something custom, not really fussed if it sells or not as i will use it threw the summer.
Anyway its a 2006 px125 disc with a 150 kit, very clean wee scoot and needs nothing at all its ready to go and mot & taxed to december
X2 new chrome wheels
X2 S1 michelin tyres
Vespa check mudflap
After market seat
Just been serviced & all check over, as said needs nothing and is ready for summer
No timewasters at all please