- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1502 days ago
The service I am offering is simple. I can supply and fit a COMPLETE timing chain kit to your Vauxhall Corsa 1.0,1.2 or 1.4 for a low price of £250. Most services that are offered are to only replace the timing chain and that is all. Replacing the chain alone may temporarly solve the issue at hand but does not last. I will replace the timing chain, both timing chain guide rails, timing chain tensioner and all associated gaskets as well as renewing the engine oil and filter. All this for just £250. Main dealers charge in excess of £600 for this repair and smaller independant garages charge between £300-£500. A little bit of info about me. I am a full qualified Vauxhall technician with over 20 years experience. I have replaced in excess of 500 timing chains over the years so you know your car is in good hands. If you would like to know more feel free to mail me anytime. Please be aware that I am based in the Falkirk area.Thank you
Also any other mechanical work undertaken.