- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1523 days ago
- Corsa sri 16v
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
This is my 51 plate corsa had the car for just over a year now and bought it off my boyfriend and had two lady owners previously. 81,000 miles, real good runner and never let me down. Someone thought it would be funny to key her and put a dent in the bonnet so there is a slight dent in the bonnet which you could probably see in the photo and also the key mark is on the passenger side. If you would like to see more photos of this then let me know but its really not that noticeable.
She's been lowered 40mm (I can change this back to standard height) and has a standard air filter which I got changed over a little while after getting it off my boyfriend but I still have the old one if the buyer was interested. Tax till May this year and MOT till December. Cheap as chips on insurance I found, would be good for a first car.
Drop me an email if you are interested.