- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 896 days ago
- Corsa energy twinport
- Seller type
- Body type
- 3 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
here i have forsale vauxhall corsa 1.0 semi auto 2004
a very nice looking car a real head turner
good condition for year few marks on front and back bumper nothing major just been honest
m.o.t till july 11th 2014
tax till feb 2014
taken in part ex good runner but every now and again F flashes up so previous owner told me but my father inlaw has been using the car and it has never done it while he has been driving it
it has new automatic selector euc (brain) at vauxhall last year at the cost of £1500 so tbh i think the fault will be sumt or nothing crank shaft sensor usually causes this but with xmas days away could do with the cash
£650 very cheap car for someone with a EASY FIX
contact me on 07715362518