- "Meet face to face, never send payment for items you've not seen"
- "If an ad or reply sounds too good to be true, it probably is"
- "Use the 'Reply to ad' button for your safety and privacy"
- "Don't reply to email addresses hidden in text and pictures"
- "Beware of fake Gumtree, eBay or escrow sites and invoices"
- "Don't carry large sums of money with you when meeting up"
- "Tell others when/where you're going to trade, and bring a friend"
- "Don't ship items - always trade face to face"
- "Don't use Paysafe, Ukash or Western Union for Gumtree trades"
- 1427 days ago
- Astra club 8v
- Seller type
- Body type
- 5 Door Hatchback
- Fuel type
- Engine size
My red Astra needs a new home where she can be looked after and taken care of. She is hardly used and is sat up on the pavement most of the week.
She has service history up until 24.02.11 and so would benefit from one soon.
For her age her interior is great (I will arrange a valet before she goes anywhere)
Her exterior is also good, the odd scratch and a small dent to the boot, nothing major.
She has mot until 10th November 2012 and tax until end of October
All her instruments inside are intact and in working order, ie fans, cig lighter, aircon (she needs refuelling) etc,
She comes complete with a kenwood cd player.
Now and again she wants to flash her management light however upon investigation at the garage they confirmed it was the EGR valve and is common a problem with astras. Cost to replace £60.00 so I am selling her for £450.00 if someone wishes to take her away and replace themselves otherwise when she has had her new valve I will be asking £530.00 as listed.
I think I have covered everything but feel free to call or email with any further questions or viewings